Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Marco Ruocco <ma...@mapsengineering.com> on 2008/05/27 10:12:22 UTC

Study about web application development increase productivity with OFBiz infrastructure

Hi,

Do you know if exists some study about web application development
increase productivity with OFBiz infrastructure versus some othe JEE
framework like Struts and Hibernate?

Thanks

Re: Study about web application development increase productivity with OFBiz infrastructure

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
On May 27, 2008, at 2:12 AM, Marco Ruocco wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Do you know if exists some study about web application development
> increase productivity with OFBiz infrastructure versus some othe JEE
> framework like Struts and Hibernate?

I'm not aware of anything published like this... There have been a
number of comparative efforts done by different people and groups
using OFBiz, especially before a couple of years ago when these tools
were being designed and developed, and there are lots of comments and
discussions in the mailing lists about that.

On a side note, are you aware of any published studies done about
comparing Struts and Hibernate with anything else?

-David

Re: Study about web application development increase productivity with OFBiz infrastructure

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please use rather user ML for such questions :

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Marco Ruocco" <ma...@mapsengineering.com>