Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com> on 2006/11/10 14:59:49 UTC

[Fwd: Re: [Htmlunit-user] Testing Tapestry]

FYI, for people using HtmlUnit with 4.1 and Tacos. Marc is the author of
HtmlUnit.

Posted by D&J Gredler <dj...@gmail.com>.
I've been using HtmlUnit for the BeanForm integration tests. The one bug I
encountered in HtmlUnit was patched within days. Of course, I'm not using
any of the async stuff :-)

Also FYI, I'm currently pushing to get the unit tests for some of the more
popular JavaScript libraries integrated into the HtmlUnit builds... so for
example HtmlUnit version X could by "guaranteed" to be compatible with Dojo
version Y and Prototype version Z.