Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Trevor Francis <tr...@tgrahamcapital.com> on 2012/11/07 15:49:05 UTC

XS 6.02 ~ No Graphical Console

I am attempting to install Centos 6.3 on on XS 6.02 Hypervisors with all the latest Hotfixes. I am able to utilize the console, but the default console is text only. I am not given the option at boot time to perform a graphical install. I have tested this through XenCenter console and CPVM. I am running CS4.

Thanks,

Trevor Francis
Partner
46 Labs | The PeerEdge Cloud
http://www.46labs.com | http://www.peeredge.net
405-362-0046 - Voice  | 405-410-4980 - Cell
trevorgfrancis - Skype
trevor@46labs.com

Solutions Provider for the Telecom Industry

RE: XS 6.02 ~ No Graphical Console

Posted by Clayton Weise <cw...@iswest.net>.
The difference is that with Cent it assumes it can do PV, but selecting Other 64-bit you force it into HV.

Previously I selected Centos 6.0, which didnt work.
Trevor Francis
Partner
46 Labs | The PeerEdge Cloud
http://www.46labs.com<http://www.46labs.com/> | http://www.peeredge.net<http://www.peeredge.net/>
405-362-0046 - Voice  | 405-410-4980 - Cell
trevorgfrancis - Skype
trevor@46labs.com<ma...@46labs.com>

Solutions Provider for the Telecom Industry

[cid:image001.jpg@01CDBE56.C459B250]<http://www.twitter.com/peeredge> <http://www.twitter.com/peeredge> [cid:image002.jpg@01CDBE56.C459B250]

On Nov 9, 2012, at 8:37 AM, Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>> wrote:

Great to know.
Previously you were using another template to deploy the VM right?

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

*From:* Trevor Francis

[mailto:trevor.francis@tgrahamcapital.com<http://tgrahamcapital.com>