Posted to dev@hivemall.apache.org by Makoto Yui <my...@apache.org> on 2016/12/28 10:21:36 UTC

New Hivemall committers

As a result of Voting in the private list, Takuya Kitazawa and
Ryu-ichi Ito is accepted as Hivemall committers.

Congratulations Takuya and Ryu-ichi and welcome to the team!

BTW, I'll send a DM to you for I-CLA procedure.
https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#guide-for-new-committers

You can find a general Apache committer guide in
https://reference.apache.org/committer/start

Thanks,
Makoto

Re: New Hivemall committers