Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2015/04/11 18:44:03 UTC

[VOTE] [RELEASE] Apache OFBiz 13.07.02 - second attempt

This is the second vote thread vote thread (after the first was cancelled to prepare a new release file with some latest bug fixes) to release a new bug fix release for the release13.07 branch. This new release, "Apache OFBiz 13.07.02" will supersede the previous release from the same branch.
The release files can be downloaded from here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ofbiz/

and are:

* apache-ofbiz-13.07.02.zip
* KEYS: text file with keys
* apache-ofbiz-13.07.02.zip.asc: the detached signature file
* apache-ofbiz-13.07.02.zip.md5, apache-ofbiz-13.07.02.zip.sha: hashes

Please download and test the zip file and its signatures (for instructions on testing the signatures see http://www.apache.org/info/verification.html).

Vote:

[ +1] release as Apache OFBiz 13.07.02
[ -1] do not release

This vote will be open for at least 3 days.
For more details about this process please read http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html

Kind Regards,

Jacopo

Re: [VOTE] [RELEASE] Apache OFBiz 13.07.02 - second attempt

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
ok, makes sense.

Let's cancel this vote and do the third attempt.

Jacopo

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.