Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Anastasia Xatzistefanou <xa...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/27 14:05:39 UTC

No engine configuration file

Hi, I'm trying to run the example from the axis deployment tutorial, which
secures the StockQuoteService.

When I try to run the final client, I get the error:
- Exception:
org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException:
org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: No engine
configuration file - aborting!

I don't know if I'm doing smthg wrong, it says
-3. Create the samples.stock.client.PWCallback class...
 I create a class named PWCallback and I overwrite the old one in the
WEB-INF/class dir...

-4. Define the system property axis.ClientConfigFile for your client:
I do it with the second way, by specyfying the wsdd file programmatically,
as it says...

Thanx in aadvance
Anastasia