Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Seb Kiureghian <se...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/01 15:58:25 UTC

Podling Report - Draft

Hi Dev@,

As you may know, our Podling report is due this Wednesday. Bhavin Thaker
and I have prepared a draft:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PGhs96klZB6DXhpK9_biPh4-aCm8-bWwFzexnOW_GMA/edit

Feel free to take a look and suggest edits. I'll submit this on Wednesday.

Best Regards,
Seb

Re: Podling Report - Draft

Posted by Henri Yandell <he...@yandell.org>.
Done. Markus and Jim left to comment + sign off :)

Re: Podling Report - Draft

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Actually I'm pretty sure you did it right, I see that Jim volunteered and you added him in July [1].

I'll take care of the clean up.

[1]: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d6838c85c21f2c5fabd796424ce4213f698a46e2ae282818581de902@%3Cprivate.mxnet.apache.org%3E

Re: Podling Report - Draft

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.