Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by zhyl <la...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/13 16:14:25 UTC

Re: hBase + Nutch - timeout or session expiration while injecting

Hello,

I have the same problem, and unfortunately it's not listed in the [1], did
you solve it ?

Thank you.

Re: hBase + Nutch - timeout or session expiration while injecting

Posted by A Laxmi <a....@gmail.com>.
Honza -

You got to dig into those weird messages to understand the issue :)

This might be the one that could be causing the issue -

*2013-09-21 17:40:04,138 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.*

*NIOServerCnxn: Established session 0x141412cd9bc0006 with negotiated
timeout 40000 for client /127.0.0.1:42451 <http://127.0.0.1:42451>
2013-09-21 17:40:05,229 WARN org.apache.zookeeper.server.*

*NIOServerCnxn: EndOfStreamException: Unable to read additional data from
client sessionid 0x141412cd9bc0004, likely client has closed socket*

I guess you might have to increase the zookeeper timeout. If my assumption
is correct, then you can try adding below property to your hbase-site.xml.

Good luck!

Posted by glumet <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hello, I resolved it (as I can remeber) by killing all processes and then
rolling-restart.sh.