Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by joni santoso <st...@plasa.com> on 2003/02/18 05:06:03 UTC

Redirection using Cocoon

Hi,

I wonder how to do redirection using Cocoon like this:

http://mail1.plasa.com/Redirect/xml.apache.org/cocoon/faq/index.html

Of course, I have to map the Redirect. However, what
objects should I use for the redirection? I want to create
a redirection for the internal sites (still in the same
domain) and external sites (to other domains) sth like
this :

http://localhost/redirect/in/otherlinks/theaddress.htm

so it will go to localhost/otherlinks/theaddress.htm

and

http://localhost/redirect/ex/xml.apache.org/cocoon/ goes
to xml.apache.org/cocoon.

so, i need the ability to check the links (external or
internal) and also the error handling in case it doesn't
start with in or ex.

thx
Informasikan kegiatan anda di http://kalender.plasa.com
Pilih kartu favorit Anda di Polling Lomba Desain Kartu Tema Valentine
di http://kartu.plasa.com/lomba/