Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Alan Cabrera <ac...@nianticlabs.com> on 2019/11/11 16:29:13 UTC

PR-8814 breaks BigQuery for me

The Pull Request, PR-8814 <https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/8814>,
breaks my code. BigQuery returns an array whose elements are not
represented as lists of maps where each map contains the element value
under a key named 'v'. The elements are simple maps, if array of records,
or array of base types.

I will file a ticket, but am curious as to how this works for everyone else.

Regards,
Alan

Re: PR-8814 breaks BigQuery for me

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com>.
Could you create a JIRA with steps to reproduce the issue ?

Thanks,
Cham