Posted to dev@age.apache.org by Duane Nickull <du...@webstationhq.com> on 2020/12/07 22:31:25 UTC

Hi - can you please respond?

I would like to know how to join the mailing list

Duane

--
Copyright 2019 - 2020    WebStation Global Business Solutions, Inc.
w. https://webstationhq.com

NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential
information. If you are the intended recipient, please consider this a
privileged communication, not to be forwarded without explicit approval
from the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than
the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. The originator
reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its
networks for quality control purposes.

Re: Hi - can you please respond?

Posted by Eya Badal <ey...@apache.org>.

On 2020/12/07 22:31:25, Duane Nickull <du...@webstationhq.com> wrote:
> I would like to know how to join the mailing list
>
> Duane
>
>Hi Duan,
Please just subscribe to this mailing list and then you will be able to receive all the posts/news. It is the same for all other mailing lists, as long as you subscribe you should be able to receive also post.