Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Peter Steele <st...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/11 06:49:24 UTC

Groovy and Grails

Hi

I recently tried to upgrade from a pre 9.0 release in April to the 9.0
release not that is has been released. I have found an issue on the
migration though.

The update center has changed now and I can no longer install Groovy and
Grails plugin and because of this the Gradle plugin doesn't work anymore
(and all my projects use gradle)

Is there a way to get around this?

Thanks

Peter