Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Thomas Tuft Muller <tt...@online.no> on 2001/08/21 16:18:17 UTC

RE: how to automatically load the servlet

See the <load-on-startup></load-on-startup> servlet parameter.

--

Thomas

Copyright ERA Technology Ltd. 2001. (www.era.co.uk). All rights reserved.
Confidential. No liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss or damage
suffered as a result of accessing this message or any attachments.

Re: how to automatically load the servlet

Posted by Rajesh <ra...@aitpl.co.in>.
Hi,
    Thanx for everyone's response.
    Can anyone tell me why tomcat takes time to forwards the request.
    I am using tomcat3.2.1 and apache1.3.14 with mod_jk.dll
Rajesh