Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rick Reumann <st...@reumann.net> on 2004/09/01 16:01:10 UTC

[OT] Fantasy League - Total Newbies welcome

Sorry for the OT post to the list, but it's no worse than Mark's "I need
a beer" posts:) Anyway, I'm already in a few fantasy football leagues,
but my dad (who barely knows how to use a computer) wants to try out
fantasy football and another friend of mind who never played before
wants in also. I figured being in one more league wouldn't hurt so I'm
planning on setting up another one.

If anyone wants to play just send me an e-mail at r@reumann.net. This is
a good chance for some of you who like football but have never done the
fantasy thing to try it out (no money involved, other new guys playing,
etc). The only drawback to me setting up this league so late is that
there won't be a live online draft (you'll have to adjust a pre-ranking
sheet and the computer will pick from that - I'll explain more to those
interested).

I don't care if you've never played before, but if you decide you want
in make sure you aren't the kind of person that is just going to quit
half way through the season. It doesn't take much time each week - at
the very least, all you need to do is make sure on like a Friday or
Saturday you check your team lineup and make sure you have people
starting in all the positions and that you don't have someone playing
who broke their leg:)

Would be cool to have a few struts-uses guys in the league.

--
Rick