Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jeff Cooper <js...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/11 15:43:12 UTC

Another tree2 question

 I posted a quetion yesterday about dynamically selecting nodes in tree2
from typing in a search textbox. Thanks to all for the suggestions. I've
just about got accomplished what I'm trying to do. The only thing left, is
that when I type the identifier of a child node in my search textbox the
parent node isn't expanding, but the child node is being
'highlighted'/selected. How do I programmatically expand parent nodes on the
server?
 Thanks again,
Jeff Cooper