Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Kashif Ali <te...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/06 11:32:58 UTC

HOST installtion

hello everyone
i have installed cloudstack management server but i am facing some problems
1.i dont know management server name so that i can run it on browser
2.i literally  dont know any thing about hypervisor or host installation.
3.i need to install KVM on same machine can any one please guide me

its urgent

thanks

*Kashif Ali*
Undergraduate Student | 7th Semester
BESE-1A | NUST-SEECS | Islamabad
10besekali@seecs.edu.pk

Re: HOST installtion

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
Not all the documentation bugs from 4.1.0 have been fixed.
I have added some new ones but they are not issues that will prevent
someone from installing.
Still looking for those!

Ron

--