Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Sengor <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/23 17:53:16 UTC

VCL APIs/libs/CLI

Hi guys,

Which forms of APIs/libs/CLI interfaces does VCL support at the
moment? What are the near future plans with respect to this - if any?
So far I've only seen the user facing WebUI.

What I'm looking for is something similar to what
Eucalyptus/OpenNebula/Haizea/EC2 offer in terms of programmable
interfaces.

Thank you...

--
sengork