Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Buttler, David" <bu...@llnl.gov> on 2012/11/16 19:34:16 UTC

inconsistent number of results returned in solr cloud

Hi all,
I buried an issue in my last post, so let me pop it up.

I have a cluster with 10 collections on it.  The first collection I loaded works perfectly.  But every subsequent collection returns an inconsistent number of results for each query.  The queries can be simply *:*, or more complex facet queries.  If I go to individual cores and issue the query, with distrib=false, I get a consistent number of results.  I am wondering if there is some delay in returning results from my shards, and the queried node just times out and displays the number of results that it has received so far.  If there is such a timeout, it must be very small, as my QTime is around 11 ms.

Dave

Re: inconsistent number of results returned in solr cloud

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Just glad it's resolved....

Erick

Posted by "Buttler, David" <bu...@llnl.gov>.