Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/08/26 13:05:29 UTC

application/x-json issue in FF (3.6.8)

Testing the work commited at revision: 989599, I crossed again an issue I have for a long time in FF with application/x-json, and I
guess application/json as well (I'm on Windows but I don't think it's the reason). When I press the Add or Update button when
editing a facility at https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/ProductStoreFacilities?productStoreId=9000, the FF download popup
window surges and I'm trapped there. Even if the action is correctly executed underneath (I can see it if I refresh the page). I did
not find any good solution either using https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10869/ or
http://www.spasche.net/openinbrowser/ because they only allow to see the file. I did not find yet a way to bypass the dowload popup
window.

Note: to test the behaviour you need to update at least to r989599

Anyone an idea or a solution?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: application/x-json issue in FF (3.6.8)

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Not sure why and how (FF, plugins versions?) but this has been resolved since then without any actions from me. :D

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>