Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Nóirín Plunkett <no...@apache.org> on 2012/07/17 21:02:10 UTC

Re: [Foundations] ApacheCon [was: OSCON / CLS]

Apologies for the massive cross-posting:

Anyone who's interested in meeting for lunch today, I'm planning to
catch up with Steve at 12:30 in E142, and head on from there to
Burgerville (vege options limited but available, don't miss the onion
rings :-))

Thanks,

Noirin

Re: [Foundations] ApacheCon [was: OSCON / CLS]

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Excellent, I'm on my way over.