Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Yann Luppo <Ya...@LiveNation.com> on 2014/02/24 18:18:11 UTC

scheduling workflow = E0712

Hi,

I have a workflow that works just fine when I run it manually with Oozie but when I create a coordinator pointing to that same workflow I get a FAILED status with the error code E0712.
When I google the error code not much comes up that seems relevant except the source code itself:

E0712(XLog.STD, "Could not create lib paths list for application [{0}], {1}"),

I'm running the coordinator from the command line using:

oozie job -verbose -oozie http://hadoopserver:11000/oozie -config coordinator.properties –run

Here is the content of my coordinator.properties:

jobTracker=maprfs:///

nameNode=maprfs:///

queueName=default

frequency=1440

startTime=2014-02-21T09\:00Z

endTime=2030-12-31T23\:59Z

timezone=America/Los_Angeles

timeout=20

workflowPath=${nameNode}/user/${user.name}/hadoop/scratch/daily/

oozie.coord.application.path=/user/${user.name}/hadoop/scratch/daily

oozie.libpath=${nameNode}user/${user.name}/hadoop/scratch/daily/lib

oozie.use.system.libpath=false

Could you please let me know if I missed something here?

Thanks,
Yann