Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Conor MacNeill <co...@cognet.com.au> on 2001/01/01 03:06:15 UTC

Re: Using EJBJAR to create one Jar file

Collin,

I've never dealt with TopLink stuff myself, but I think you will need to
get a recent nightly build of ant to do this. The version of ejbjar in ant
1.2 could not handle more than one CMP descriptor in a file. It did not
parse the weblogic deployment descriptor to discover the CMP descriptors
but simply determined any CMP descriptor by assuming it used the same
naming convention. Thus it was limited to one CMP descriptor per ejb-jar
descriptor. That limitation has been removed now.

Also you will need to ensure that ejbjar does not attempt to process the
Toplink descriptors by using an appropriate exclude clause. You should only
pass the generic ejb-jar descriptor to ejbjar for processing.

If you don't have any luck with the nightly build, get back to me and I'll
see what I can do.

Conor