Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Paul Gier <pg...@redhat.com> on 2008/11/20 16:38:31 UTC

Adding some features to the antrun plugin

I'd like to add the feature to attach artifacts generated by the antrun plugin
[MANTRUN-100], and possibly add some of the other features from the maven antrun
extended plugin [1].  Just wanted to check if anyone has input on this.  The
extended plugin shows the apache license, so I don't think there should be any
legal problems with this but IANAL.

[1] https://maven-antrun-extended-plugin.dev.java.net/index.html

Re: Adding some features to the antrun plugin

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@sonatype.com>.
If you want to talk to those folks and they sign CLAs then we can take
that plugin and you can integrate it with the existing one. Go for it.

On 20-Nov-08, at 7:38 AM, Paul Gier wrote:

> I'd like to add the feature to attach artifacts generated by the
> antrun plugin [MANTRUN-100], and possibly add some of the other
> features from the maven antrun extended plugin [1].  Just wanted to
> check if anyone has input on this.  The extended plugin shows the
> apache license, so I don't think there should be any legal problems
> with this but IANAL.
>
> [1] https://maven-antrun-extended-plugin.dev.java.net/index.html

Jason

Jason van Zyl