Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Lukas Zapletal <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/06 12:43:03 UTC

CORBA interoperability

Hello,

is there any module that gives connectibility to CORBA? We are about
to develop SOAP - CORBA bridge and the WS-CORBA direction seems to be
complicated. There are two ways - degradate CORBA interfaces to
services (no instances, no object rerefences) or to extend WS to
handle CORBA instances and references.

I think WSRF could help me here. I found it very complicated, could
you point me which specification I need to focus on?

I have read http://devresource.hp.com/drc/specifications/wsm/wsm.pdf
and it seems WSRF will be superseded by this specifications. What do
you think about this? Do you recommend me to study WSM rather than
WSRF in my (CORBA) context? I really do need some simple (light)
solution. We do need a simple bridge.

Thank you very much for help. Have a nice weekend.

LZ

--
Lukas Zapletal
http://lukas.zapletalovi.com