Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Kanika Sharma <ka...@1904labs.com> on 2017/12/19 17:09:57 UTC

How to setup Storm Cluster on Pivotal Cloud Foundry

Hi,

I need guidance in setting up Storm Cluster on Pivotal Cloud Foundry. Any
documentation regarding the steps would be appreciated.

Regards,
Kanika

Re: How to setup Storm Cluster on Pivotal Cloud Foundry

Posted by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com>.
Storm community officially doesn’t support Pivotal Cloud Foundry. You may
want to contact vendors which support it. (I don’t know which vendors)

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

Posted by Kanika Sharma <ka...@1904labs.com>.