Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/28 00:35:18 UTC

[UPDATE] Apache Karaf 2.2.2 build status

Hi All,

This morning the idea of trying to build a release candidate for Karaf
2.2.2 was posed on the dev list. To help facilitate this goal I have
taken the liberty to review the pending Karaf 2.2.2 JIRA issues,
pushing back unassigned issues to 2.2.3. If we can close the remaining
assigned issues for 2.2.2 then I can start in on the RC build process
asap.

Please note, we still have one failing test case in archetypes tests
that needs to be fixed.

Hudson Build Status:
https://builds.apache.org/job/Karaf-2.2.x/

While we are resolving the remaining issues, I would ask everyone to
test build the 2.2.x branch and report any issues they encounter.

It's just about time to get our build decanters ready, happy testing! :)

Cheers,
Jamie

Re: [UPDATE] Apache Karaf 2.2.2 build status

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Freeman,

it sounds good for me.

Regards
JB

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
As already discussed: +1

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
OK, build and tests (except for the mvn issue) work fine. All my
applications work fine with 2.2.2-SNAPSHOT. In addition I think we
could also move the two assigned issues to 2.2.3 --> From my point of
view a big +1 to go ahead =)

Kind regards,
Andreas