Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Henk de Haan <he...@myrealbox.com> on 2006/12/11 20:54:38 UTC

Broken link

Hello,

I want to report a broken link on the OpenEJB website.
The source download for tar.gz is broken at the url:
http://incubator.apache.org/openejb/download.html

hhttp://dist.codehaus.org/openejb/distributions/openejb-1.0-src.tar.gz
^^^

It should be http instead of hhttp ;).

Kind regards,
Henk

Re: Broken link

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Dec 11, 2006, at 11:54 AM, Henk de Haan wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to report a broken link on the OpenEJB website.
> The source download for tar.gz is broken at the url:
> http://incubator.apache.org/openejb/download.html
>

> hhttp://dist.codehaus.org/openejb/distributions/openejb-1.0-src.tar.gz
> ^^^
>
> It should be http instead of hhttp ;).

Thanks for taking the time to post.  I updated the source
(confluence) and regenerated, shouldn't be too long before the site
is sync'ed.

Let us know if you need any help with 1.0, and definitely consider
taking a look at 3.x (buildable from source) if using java5 is ok for
you.

-David