Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu> on 2016/01/07 07:50:45 UTC

ApacheCon NA / community building

Hi all,

I know this project is still in its primordial incubation phase, but I wanted to draw your
attention to the following: as you might know, Apache hosts two conferences each year. This
would be an ideal place for you to inform and interest people for your project and gain
some traction for your community. It might be interesting to submit something for the CFP.

The deadline for submitting is set to February 12th. If you want to know some more about
the CFPs (there are actually two of them):

The CFP for ApacheCon Big Data is here:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america/program/cfp

The CFP for ApacheCon Core is here:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp

--
Met vriendelijke groeten | Kind regards

Jan Willem Janssen | Software Architect
+31 631 765 814

My world is something with Amdatu and Apache

Luminis Technologies
Churchillplein 1
7314 BZ  Apeldoorn
+31 88 586 46 00

https://www.luminis.eu

KvK (CoC) 09 16 28 93
BTW (VAT) NL8170.94.441.B.01

Re: ApacheCon NA / community building

Posted by Peter Scanlon <pe...@miracl.com>.
Many thanks for the note.  We will gladly submit a speaking proposal for
Apache Con Core (only) since the event and audience match closely with our
Incubator initiative.

Peter Scanlon

Posted by Brian Spector <br...@miracl.com>.
Jan,

thanks for this. We're definitely doing at least one of these events.

Peter (copied) can clarify which one or both.

Thanks
Brian

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 6:50 AM, Jan Willem Janssen <