Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by SunOfTimehornered <ra...@163.com> on 2007/07/25 07:10:57 UTC

How to do a stress testing for server app base on mina?

Hi, I've just finished a server application based on mina, now I'd like to do
a stress testing for it, but I didn't have any experience about it, would
someone do me a favor to provide any suggestion?

Re: How to do a stress testing for server app base on mina?

Posted by mat <fo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot.

Posted by Aneel Nazareth <an...@atom.com>.

Posted by mat <fo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by mat <fo...@gmail.com>.
i believe his question is how Mina be proved to be good? ^^

Posted by Marc Anthony Winoto <ma...@netregistry.com.au>.
Try jmeter

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 7/25/07, SunOfTimehornered <ra...@163.com> wrote:

> Hi, I've just finished a server application based on mina, now I'd like to do
> a stress testing for it, but I didn't have any experience about it, would
> someone do me a favor to provide any suggestion?

Your question is so generic that I can't give you a specific answer.
Test methodology differs a lot depending on what protocol you
implemented.

In general, you will have to write a client application that smashes
your server with very fast requests.  Please measure the throughput
while increasing the number of clients (e.g. 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100,
200, ...)

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/