Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by rb...@covalent.net on 2001/02/11 01:52:11 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apr/include apr_signal.h apr.h.in apr_want.h

>   *) add apr_signal_get_description() to that platforms (which have signals)
>      can portably get descriptions for them.
>   *) move signal stuff from apr.h to (new) apr_signal.h
>   *) os2/signals.c was collapsed into unix/signals.c
>   *) APR initialization will init the signal names (if needed)

If we are going to continue to support signals in APR, I would like to
ressurect the fake signals that I implemented on Windows a long time ago.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

Re: cvs commit: apr/include apr_signal.h apr.h.in apr_want.h

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
On Sat, 10 Feb 2001, Greg Stein wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 10, 2001 at 07:02:25PM -0600, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

I dislike putting stuff that isn't at all portable into APR.  When removed
a lot of this stuff from APR a while ago because it was so unportable.  If
you look at NSPR, they didn't implement signals, and I believe we should
follow that model.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

Re: cvs commit: apr/include apr_signal.h apr.h.in apr_want.h

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Sat, Feb 10, 2001 at 07:02:25PM -0600, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/