Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com> on 2005/07/11 21:06:17 UTC

[VOTE] Release Simian Plugin 1.5

Hi,

The Simian plugin now supports the latest version of Simian, and
produces reports in XML format for use by other projects.  It also
allows include/exclude of classes in the test directory as well.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

 From me, I think it is a +1 now. I am happy to do the release.  I
accidentally tagged the existing code as MAVEN_SIMIAN_1_5, and so if
this vote doesn't go through, need some help removing that tag.

- Eric

Re: [VOTE] Release Simian Plugin 1.5

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1

I think that you can override your tag just retagging again other versions

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
+1

-Vincent