Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by canan chen <cc...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/08 02:26:48 UTC

Can I use hadoop-auth example client to access other spnego enabled service ?

Hi,

I am try to access one spnego enabled service. And I thought I should be
able to access it using WhoClient which is hadoop-auth example client. But
I fail with the follow exception, Any clues about it ? Is this a client
side issue or server side issue ? Thanks

16/03/07 10:01:02 DEBUG client.KerberosAuthenticator: Using fallback
authenticator sequence.
org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.client.AuthenticationException:
Authentication failed, status: 405, message: Method Not Allowed
at
org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.client.AuthenticatedURL.extractToken(AuthenticatedURL.java:274)
at
org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.client.PseudoAuthenticator.authenticate(PseudoAuthenticator.java:77)
at
org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.client.KerberosAuthenticator.authenticate(KerberosAuthenticator.java:214)
at
org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.client.AuthenticatedURL.openConnection(AuthenticatedURL.java:215)
at WhoClient.main(WhoClient.java:19)
ERROR: Authentication failed, status: 405, message: Method Not Allowed