Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by MURAT BALKAS <mu...@o2.net.tr> on 2002/12/19 11:00:59 UTC

MultipartRequest

Hi,

      I'm trying to write a FileUploadServlet. It'll be called from a
direct link like http://my.server.com/servlet/FileUploadServlet?file=c:
\test.txt. But, I get following error :
java.io.IOException: Posted content type isn't multipart/form-data

      Is it possible to use MultipartRequest class as above or do I have to
use another class?
      How can I give the enctype as multipart/form-data from the direct
link?

Thanks,

Murat

--------------------------------------
Bu  e-posta  sadece  yukarida  isimleri  belirtilen  kisiler  arasinda ozel
haberlesme  amacini  tasimaktadir. Size yanlislikla ulasmissa lutfen mesaji
geri  gonderiniz  ve  sisteminizden  siliniz.  Rt.Net  Internet  Hizmetleri
Pazarlama  ve  Ticaret  A.S.  bu  mesajin icerigi ile ilgili olarak hic bir
hukuksal sorumlulugu kabul etmez.

This  e-mail  communication  is intended for the private use of the persons
named  above.  If  you  received  this message in error, please immediately
notify  the  sender  and  delete  it  from  your  system.  Rt.Net  Internet
Hizmetleri  Pazarlama  ve Ticaret A.S. does not accept legal responsibility
for the contents of this message.