Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Margo Powell <mm...@ad.unc.edu> on 2013/02/27 18:13:18 UTC

email issues?

subscribed to the users mailing list for both groups but I am no longer
receiving emails from either the developer list or the users list for flex.

Are there any issues with the subscription site? I have pinged our ITS
department and there do not appear to be issues at our end(not blocking
or putting in spam folders).

The emails are not in my spam folder. I have re-subscribed to no avail.
This has been going on for about the last week since February 20th.

Regards
Margo

--
Margo Powell
Applications Analyst/MS Computer Science

Nutrition in Medicine Project
Nutrition Education for Practicing Physicians Initiative
Department of Nutrition
800 Eastowne Dr, Suite 100
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919-408-3320 ext 30
margo_powell@unc.edu
www.nutritioninmedicine.net

Fwd: email issues?

Posted by Margo Powell <mm...@ad.unc.edu>.
I never got an email from the robot when I resubscribed.
And I am not doing any filtering on my emails.

I am not sure what has happened or how to fix it. I just know it stopped
working on february 20th.

Regards
Margo

/Cut and paste the responses below because not getting the emails from
the site/

Hi Margo,

I just checked the dev list. You are shown as being subscribed. When you
re-subscribed, I assume you got emails from the robot?

-Alex

The addresses changed back in January. It is possible you were filtering
for flex...@incubator.apache.org instead of de...@flex.apache.org?

-Nick

Re: email issues?

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
The addresses changed back in January.  It is possible you were filtering
for flex-dev@incubator.apache.org instead of dev@flex.apache.org?

-Nick

RE: email issues?

Posted by Mark Fuqua <ma...@availdata.com>.
I don't want to send redundant messages, but did you [Alex] send this to her
listed email address or just through the list?

Margo...answer if you can hear this ;)

Mark

--
Alex Harui