Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ben <ne...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/09 05:21:03 UTC

Tapestry & Spring

Hi

I am investigating Tapestry 4 for my next project and just wondering if
anyone is using Tapestry with Tapestry-Spring in production environment?

The thing that halts me back from using Tapestry is that there seems to be a
lack of integration between the two frameworks unless using a hack.

Cheers,
Ben

Re: Tapestry & Spring

Posted by Stephane Decleire <sd...@cariboo-networks.com>.
We are using Tapestry / Spring in a project but not in production yet
(this website should be online before the end of summer).
Spring is used to access Hibernate and to implement web services.
We are still in development stage but did not found any difficulties to
integrate the two frameworks.
It becomes a bit more tricky if you need to access Spring from Hivemind ...

Ben a écrit :
> I am planning to use the following with Spring:
>
> *) Hibernate
> *) Web services
> *) Scheduling
> *) Jasper Reports
>
> I am familiar with Spring and have been using it for some time now.
>
> Cheers,
> Ben
>
> On 6/9/06, James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:
>>
>> What part of Spring are you looking for?

Stéphane Decleire

05 56 57 99 20
06 63 78 69 06

Re: Tapestry & Spring