Posted to users@maven.apache.org by 陈思淼 <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/07 18:49:16 UTC

where should I put my config file?

I have write a plugin which read from a config some mapping information and
do some thing.Of cause I can put the config file into src/resources, but I
will and more and more mapping information into the config file. I dont want
to deploy the plugin artifact after I modify the config file. Can I put the
config file in some independent location where my own plugin can access  but
not contain in the src/resources, Is there any mechanism support this kind
of needs? do I need to write a new packaging type called config-file, and
deploy it to the repository?

Re: where should I put my config file?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
This is described in the documentation:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-checkstyle-plugin/examples/multi-module-config.html

And here it is in the source code for the plugin:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-checkstyle-plugin/xref/org/apache/maven/plugin/checkstyle/CheckstyleReport.html#1127

Wayne

Posted by 陈思淼 <ch...@gmail.com>.
can you give me a example?