Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by William Keller <wi...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/02 03:45:13 UTC

Tapestry 4.1.1 and @EventListener on IE7

Hi all,
  Sorry if this is a repost, but I can't get any of my working pages to run
on IE7. They run fine on Firefox 2 but no go on IE7. Has this topic already
been covered? Any viable workarounds? Haven't tried on IE6 as I'm using
vista and don't want to go through all that pain just yet! Essentially my
issue is that my Select boxes aren't populating based on 'onchange' events.
The exact same stuff does work though on mozilla based stuff.

Cheers

Re: Tapestry 4.1.1 and @EventListener on IE7

Posted by William Keller <wi...@gmail.com>.
That's a relief! It's good to know we also have a work around though.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by William Keller <wi...@gmail.com>.
Christian,

Posted by Christian Dutaret <cd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by William Keller <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by William Keller <wi...@gmail.com>.
thanks for the prompt replies! I'm wondering if this is something related to
DOJO? If so, and I know this is a very simplistic view of  things, I wonder

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by William Keller <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.