Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Ali Ok <al...@aliok.com.tr> on 2010/02/14 04:33:42 UTC

ExpressionFactoryImpl

Hi,
On Jsp2.0 environment using Myfaces 2.0 beta, users should provide the
ExpressionFactory implementation.
And if Jasper EL Impl or Sun's RI is available on the classpath, they are
automatically set.
However, impl class name of RI may be wrong.
Until revision 761982, it was "com.sun.el.ExpressionFactoryImpl", which is
correct class name.
Then it became "com.sun.facelets.el.ExpressionFactoryImpl", that I couldn't
find anywhere (spec, facelets.dev.java.net, etc. )

Is this change correct?

You can see the code on Jsp20FacesInitializer#EL_RI_EXPRESSION_FACTORY_IMPL.

It is still "com.sun.el.ExpressionFactoryImpl" on Myfaces 1.2.8.

It is not big deal, I can override it with a context parameter; but running
Myfaces out-of-the-box is important :)

Regards,
Ali