Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Seth Ladd <se...@ehawaii.gov> on 2003/12/15 19:30:08 UTC

[Fwd: Re: [Opensymphony-sitemesh] Problems with SM 2.0.1 Example and Tomcat 5.0.16]

Hello,

I'm sorry for the forward, but Scott from Sitemesh thought that a
problem I was experiencing was a Tomcat bug.

Below is a stacktrace I'm experiencing when running the sitemesh example
webapp in Tomcat 5.0.16 (SuSE 9, JDK 1.4.2).  Scott thinks it's a Tomcat
5 bug.

Would the stacktrace appear to be a problem with the sitemesh example
webapp or with Tomcat?

Thanks very much for your help,
Seth