Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Rainer Klute <ra...@gmx.de> on 2001/02/07 13:39:43 UTC

Where are org.apache.trax and org.apache.serialize?

I am trying to compile log4j 1.0.4 which comes - according to the project's
web pages - with full sources. Well, the first thing I did was to remove als
"examples" and "test" directories and got rid of a lot of error messages.
Then I found out that I had to install J2EE. Okay, I did that.

Now I am still missing the packages org.apache.trax and
org.apache.serialize. They are needed by org.apache.log4j.xml.Transform. Does anyone know where
to find them?

Any hints are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

--
Best regards
Rainer Klute

  Dipl.-Inform.                     E-Mail: rainer.klute@epost.de
  Rainer Klute                        Tel.: (0172) 2324824
  Körner Grund 24                           (0231) 511693
D-44143 Dortmund                       Fax: (0231) 511809