Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by pr...@wipro.com on 2005/03/09 11:42:12 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0 with SSL Installation

Hi,

I have installed Apache2.0 in my machine, I need to have SSL/TLS support
with the Apache server. Pls. provide with the details of the
configuration.

I have tried installing Apache 2.0 and OpenSSL in my m/c, but could not
find the mod_ssl.so module ......

Pls. provide with the details of the configuration

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately