Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/03 13:40:49 UTC

Re: release karaf-2.1.3?

Another issue appeared under the 2.1.x JIRA, KARAF-353. It's not
actually a bug, it's a feature request. The feature the user is
requesting doesn't sound like it would break backwards compatibility
however it does go against our general 'only bug fixes' stance on
patch branches. WDYT?

Jamie

Re: release karaf-2.1.3?

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good, so just KARAF-343 left in the todo list :)

I'll start preparing my environment for a run at a Karaf 2.1.3 release
candidate.

Re: release karaf-2.1.3?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--