Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Conall O'Brien <co...@conall.net> on 2006/04/23 23:49:15 UTC

Generating Diagrams from Logs...

Hello,

This is probably a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone has written
a script to parse svn logs and to generate a Gantt-like diagram to
illustrate development trends, etc

If I had the time, I'd probably just write such a script myself, however
given my current project (hint: thesis), I need the results sooner than
I will have time to write such a script...

A few quick searches on Google have failed to reveal anything tangible...

Conall O'Brien

http://www.conall.net

GPG Key: http://www.conall.net/gpg/

Non erravi periciose! (I did not commit a fatal error!)

Re: Generating Diagrams from Logs...

Posted by Frank Gruman <fg...@verizon.net>.
Conall O'Brien wrote:
> Hello,
>

> This is probably a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone has written
> a script to parse svn logs and to generate a Gantt-like diagram to
> illustrate development trends, etc
>

> If I had the time, I'd probably just write such a script myself, however
> given my current project (hint: thesis), I need the results sooner than
> I will have time to write such a script...
>

> A few quick searches on Google have failed to reveal anything tangible...
>

> Thanks,

TortoiseSVN has a tracking diagram to show at what point files have been
modified or branched.  But nothing Gantt-like...

Regards,
Frank