Posted to m2-dev@maven.apache.org by jv...@maven.org on 2004/09/04 00:07:30 UTC

[maven2 build] Fri Sep 3 18:06:59 EDT 2004

Performing an update of maven-components ...

Updates occured, build required ...

P maven-core-it/maven-core-it.sh

 Building mboot ...
 Building maven2 components ...
You must have a ~/.m2/pom.xml file and must contain the following entries:
<local>
  <repository>/path/to/m2/repository</repository> (required)
  <online>true</online> (optional)
</local>

Alternatively, you can specify -Dmaven.repo.local=/path/to/m2/repository

Creating m2 distribution for public consumption: http://www.codehaus.org/~jvanzyl/m2/m2-20040603.180659.tar.gz

Re: [maven2 build] Fri Sep 3 18:06:59 EDT 2004

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Thanks.

Emmanuel

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.