Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Yeeswara Nadapana (HCL Financial Services)" <Ye...@hcl.in> on 2007/12/21 11:47:21 UTC

Order of the BeanEditForm elements

Hi,

Even the fields and their getter methods are declared in my desired
order, it renders the pages with elements in alphabetical order.

What can I do to keep the form elements in my desired order?

Thanks,
Yeeswar

Posted by Kristian Marinkovic <kr...@porsche.co.at>.
have you tried the "reorder"  parameter of the BeanEditForm?

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/component-parameters.html#orgapachetapestrycorelibcomponentsbeaneditform

g,
kris

"Yeeswara Nadapana (HCL Financial Services)" <Ye...@hcl.in>