Posted to xap-dev@incubator.apache.org by James Margaris <jm...@nexaweb.com> on 2006/06/22 22:26:50 UTC

First code commit

I've just committed all the initial code. We will try a fresh checkout
and see if all the build targets work and such, so we might commit some
fixes soon thereafter.

The build.xml file is pretty small and understandable at this point if
anyone wants to try building themselves. At this point "building" is
really just copying files around, not much else, although there are
targets for docs, tests, etc.

I think I got all the eol-style things correct. I hope to add a couple
more README type things soon that lay out how to build (there are
different JDK reqs for example) as well as give a brief tour of the
respository layout at this point.

James Margaris