Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by DeanLee <82...@qq.com> on 2018/05/21 02:39:37 UTC

[VOTE] Decide which scheme to be used in the T-shirt that used in community promotion

Hi All,

We are going to make a batch of T-shirts used in community promotion.
Now, we have 2 schemes for the T-shirts with different design, scheme A and  scheme B.

This is a call for Vote to decide which  scheme to be used in the T-shirts.
You can find 2 schemes reference to  https://github.com/microDevOps/T-shirt/blob/master/README.md.

Please feel free to vote, maybe you can get the T-shirt with your choice in the future.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +A scheme A
[ ] +B scheme B

Best Regards,---
Zen Lin
zenlintechnofreak@gmail.com
Focused on Micro Service and Apache ServiceComb

Re: [VOTE] Decide which scheme to be used in the T-shirt that used in community promotion

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+B.

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com>.
+B binding

Posted by Yang Bo <oa...@gmail.com>.
+A

Posted by bismy <bi...@qq.com>.
+B scheme B

回复: [VOTE] Decide which scheme to be used in the T-shirt that used incommunity promotion

Posted by DeanLee <82...@qq.com>.
+ B

Dean

Posted by Kirin Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
+A

Posted by Zen Lin <ze...@gmail.com>.
+ A non-binding

Best Regards,
---

答复: [VOTE] Decide which scheme to be used in the T-shirt that used in community promotion

Posted by JICHUN LIU <jl...@hotmail.com>.
+A

Posted by Mohammad Asif Siddiqui <as...@apache.org>.
+B