Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jerry Shao <js...@apache.org> on 2017/08/22 07:33:43 UTC

[VOTE] Release Livy 0.4.0-incubating based on Livy 0.4.0 RC2

Hello Incubator PMC’ers,

The Apache Livy community has decided to release Apache Livy
0.4.0-incubating based on 0.4.0-incubating Release Candidate 2. We now
kindly request the Incubator PMC members to review and vote on this incubator
release.

Livy is web service that exposes a REST interface for managing long running
Apache Spark contexts in your cluster. With Livy, new applications can be
built on top of Apache Spark that require fine grained interaction with
many Spark contexts.

Artifacts are available at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/livy/, public keys are
available at https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/livy/KEYS.

livy-0.4.0-incubating-src.zip <
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/livy/0.4.0-incubating/livy-0.4.0-incubating-src-RC2.zip
> is a source release. Along with it, for convenience, please find the
binary release as livy-0.4.0-incubating-bin-RC2.zip <
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/livy/0.4.0-incubating/livy-0.4.0-incubating-bin-RC2.zip
>.

Git tag:
*https://github.com/apache/incubator-livy/releases/tag/v0.4.0-incubating-rc2
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-livy/releases/tag/v0.4.0-incubating-rc2>*

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached.

Members please be sure to indicate "(Binding)" with your vote which will
help in tallying the vote(s).

* Here is my +1 (non-binding) *

Cheers,
Jerry

Re: [VOTE] Release Livy 0.4.0-incubating based on Livy 0.4.0 RC2

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
+1

1. Build source code successfully
2. Run zeppelin interpreter integration test on this RC successfully

Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com>于2017年8月22日周二 下午9:23写道:

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 as well.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 as well.

Posted by Bikas Saha <bi...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Built from source and ran some local tests manually. Spot checked a few random files for license and attribution.

Bikas

________________________________

--
Marcelo

Re: [VOTE] Release Livy 0.4.0-incubating based on Livy 0.4.0 RC2

Posted by Bikas Saha <bi...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

--
Marcelo

Re: [VOTE] Release Livy 0.4.0-incubating based on Livy 0.4.0 RC2

Posted by Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com>.

--
Marcelo

Re: [VOTE] Release Livy 0.4.0-incubating based on Livy 0.4.0 RC2

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
Sent from my Mobile device

Re: [VOTE] Release Livy 0.4.0-incubating based on Livy 0.4.0 RC2

Posted by Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com>.

--
Marcelo