Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ray Clark <rc...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/09 04:22:49 UTC

Tiles and myFaces

I was going to try and put tiles in my app that I'm
starting, but I would like to have an example to go
by.  That is where I ran in to a problem.

I can't find the url for the myFaces download page in
Apache.  Does anyone have that?  I could then download
the 1.0.8 version of the tiles example and use that as
a reference.

Or maybe someone has a better example or document on
how to implement tiles with myFaces.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ray

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Tiles and myFaces

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.

Heath Borders wrote:
> The 1.0.8 Tiles example is pretty good IMO.
>
> Especially because it uses the MyFacesViewHandlerImpl, which I think
> frees you from needing to use the TileServlet, but I could be wrong
> about that.

yes! that is right!
here is the URL for all MyFaces' files:

http://cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/myfaces/builds/