Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2018/07/03 11:26:45 UTC

main/store exported symbol issues

It looks like I'm having some weird build issues with
this module due to exported symbols not working out
(on macOS... haven't tried Linux yet). Any ideas??

The error is:

[ build CHK ] loaded modules: store
[ build PKG ] store_xml
mkdir -p /Users/jim/src/asf/AOO420/main/solver/420/unxmaccx.pro/workdir/Package/ && touch /Users/jim/src/asf/AOO420/main/solver/420/unxmaccx.pro/workdir/Package/store_xml
  "UDK_3_0_0 {", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "global:", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "local:", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_acquireHandle;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_attrib;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_closeDirectory;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_closeFile;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_closeStream;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_createMemoryFile;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_findFirst;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_findNext;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_flushFile;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_flushStream;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_getFileRefererCount;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_getFileSize;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_getStreamSize;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_link;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_openDirectory;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_openFile;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_openStream;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_readStream;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_rebuildFile;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_releaseHandle;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_remove;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_rename;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_setStreamSize;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_symlink;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "store_writeStream;", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
  "};", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
make: *** [/Users/jim/src/asf/AOO420/main/solenv/gbuild/LinkTarget.mk:251: /Users/jim/src/asf/AOO420/main/solver/420/unxmaccx.pro/workdir/LinkTarget/Library/libstore.dylib] Error 1
dmake:  Error code 2, while making 'all'

1 module(s):
	store
need(s) to be rebuilt

Re: main/store exported symbol issues

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
I think this may have to do w/ the 'Implement the ability to build "UDK versioned" libraries in gbuild'
stuff from

This is breaking macOS horribly!

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Looking over it again, it looks like the build is trying to do something wonky
with the store.map file...

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.